Friday 3 January 2014

Nude Chanel Lipstick - Rouge Allure Insouciante (81)

Nude lipsticks - you either love them or you hate them.  I am a sucker for them as I think they're really low maintenance and go with most outfits.  With red you really have to watch what you eat, pink is fun but doesn't go with all looks, whereas a good nude just compliments so much.

I've found the perfect muted nude tone in the Chanel Rouge Allure range which adds the perfect tone to your lips without that 'dead lips' look which some bad nude lipsticks create.  So let me present my favourite of nude lipsticks, Chanel's Rouge Allure Insouciante 81:
.

Golden / Brown / Pink hues in this Chanel Rouge Allure (link)


I'm really struggling on how to describe the actual colour of Chanel's Rouge Allure Insouciante (81) as it is made of a mixture of tones.  The last picture does it the most justice, however, it's what's I'd call a browny / bronze with gold and pink undertones.  It's glossy and really creates a beautiful nude lip look that will make the most of dark eye makeup as it won't draw attention away


I love the glossiness of Chanel's Insouciante 81


Chanel Rouge Allure Insouciante 81

It has a beautiful glossy texture and I'm gutted that this lipstick has been discontinued.  I found it in a little makeup shop in Italy and now wish I'd bought the whole stock of them!  I would say that the closest available shade right now to it though would be Rouge Allure Captivante 119 (link) which has a little more pink tone to it.

Have you guys got a favourite nude lipstick that you want to share your love for!? Let us know in the comments below!  Or if you've tried this rouge allure then let us know!!

Lots of love

Fiocco Bianco xxx

5 comments:

  1. Chelsea Girls by Nars is amazing!
    https://www.lookmazing.com/nars-lip-lacquer-chelsea-girls-0-14-oz/products/1248083

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh sounds fab! I will have to take a look! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why did they discontinue it...it looks great! I'm still looking for the perfect nude lipstick. I'll check out the other shade you recommended.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no idea, but I'm so gutted its discontinued!! I swear it happens to all makeup I love!
    Let me know how your nude lippy search goes! xxx

    ReplyDelete

=