Thursday 13 June 2013

Paris - Flower Crochet Shirt



Hey guys,

So here's outfit number two from my trip to Paris!  I was in Topshop just a couple of days ago and fell in love with their white flower detail crochet shirt.  Crochet is just so summery and I couldn't resist it when I saw it.  They also have it in some great pastel colours - blue, yellow and pink.

Clothes:
Topshop flower detail crochet shirt (link), Guess Letitia skinny jeans, H&M white ballet pumps, H&M flower hair clips











Jewellery - Dower & Hall Nomad sterling silver nugget bracelet, Tiffany wire bracelet (old but similar here), two silver antique bangles from Italy (old).

Personally, I've always had a penchant for real silver jewellery, I feel like it has such a sophisticated touch to it and so I'm always building to my collection.  I'm currently loving the collections by British jewellery designer Dower and Hall.  There's so much detail which goes in to their pieces - like the heart shaped clasp on the silver nugget bracelet above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

=